Snow may be on the ground, but Easter is right around the corner. It is just over a month away. Have you started to buy your Easter candy yet? Easter Sunday will be here before you know it.
As a child, there is nothing like running downstairs to see what Easter candy that magical bunny left in your basket. As a parent, there is nothing like seeing the look on your child’s face as they dive into that delicious candy. So it is important to make sure you find the chocolate, jelly beans, and other candy they love. That is why so many families in Baltimore head to Wockenfuss for all of their Easter candy needs.
Wockenfuss is where Baltimore goes for Easter Candy
Click Here to browse our wide selection of Easter candy, including Easter eggs, jelly beans, malted milk eggs, and Chocolate Bunnies. All Wockenfuss Candies products are available at any one of our many convenient locations or online.
Easter Candy Facts and Statistics
- The average American spends $28.11 on Easter candy each year.
- When all is said and done, Americans spend more than $2.1 Billion on Easter candy.
- Would you believe Americans buy more than 120 Million pounds of candy each Easter?
- Americans buy more than 90 million chocolate bunnies each year.
- More than 16 Billion jelly beans are produced each year just for Easter.
- 70 % of all Easter candy is chocolate.
Make sure Easter Sunday is special. Make sure you get your Candy from Wockenfuss.
If you have any questions about our Easter candy, please contact Wockenfuss Candies, your Baltimore candy maker, by calling 1-800-296-4414 or email info@Wockenfusscandies.com. When you’re not savoring our sweets, stay satisfied by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!